Glioma is a tumor that develops in the brain and spinal cord. The glumpy support cells (glial cells) surround and support nerve cells and help them function. Depending on where it is and how quickly it is growing. A glioma can impair your brain’s function and pose a threat to your life.
Glial cells can produce three types of Glioma: Astrocytomas, Ependymomas, and oligodendrogliomas. Gliomas are classified according to the type of glial cell involved in the tumor, as well as the tumor’s genetic features, which can help predict how the tumor will behave over time and the treatments most likely to work.
Symptoms of Glioma
Glioma symptoms differ depending on the type of tumor, its size, location, and rate of growth. Its symptoms include:
- nausea or diarrhoea
- confusion or deterioration in mental capacity
- No memory
- Changes in temperament or irritation
- Problems with balance
- Urinary incontinence
- vision issues including double vision, blurry vision, or reduced peripheral vision
- speech impediments
- seizures, particularly in someone who has never had seizures before
Ayurvedic Treatment for Glioma
Ayurveda is a traditional, all-natural healthcare system. Ayurveda, which means “knowledge of life,” is an Indian medical system that dates back more than 3,000 years. Ayurveda’s fundamental tenet is that everything in the body is interrelated, including the body’s life forces and physical makeup (Prakriti) (doshas).
Diets and Ayurvedic treatments both emphasise purification. To address both physical and psychological imbalances that may result in illness or chronic problems, they work to bring harmony to your body.
Many Ayurvedic therapies start with a cleansing procedure and may then involve:
- herbal medicine
- massage therapy
Tumorous growth in the brain affects the health and functioning of the brain significantly. Operations and other pricey therapies should not always be used as a last resort. In order to combat the disease and lessen the trauma, many people look for alternative therapies and ayurvedic treatments.
With all the advantages of traditional medical knowledge, Ayurveda treats Glioma without having any negative side effects. The natural, herbal treatments strengthen your body’s defences from the inside out and increase your will to survive. Additionally, it prevents uncontrolled cell development and promotes healthy regeneration.
Ayurvedic Herbs to treat Glioma
Some of the most reliable ayurvedic remedies for Glioma have been enumerated below:
- Sahajana: Sahajana’s antioxidant and neuro-enhancer properties improve brain health and cognitive function. More frequently, sahajana anti-cancer medications like kaempferol and iso-quercetin are utilised to treat cancer disorders. It has beneficial antioxidant qualities and anti-inflammatory abilities. It provides important nutrient additions, enhancing brain functions and reducing the negative impacts of damaging radiation.
- Giloy: This herb helps in repairing damaged cells. It has tumor-fighting (antineoplastic) qualities. upregulates tumor-associated macrophages’ anti-tumour activity (TAM). The characteristics of giloy, such as glucosamine and the alkaloids glucose, Giloin and berberine, kill cancer cells in the body and purify the blood.
- Kanghi: In Kanghi, polyphenolic compounds are used with improved specificity as an aphrodisiac means of erotically affecting cancer cells. It boosts immunity in addition to being a fantastic antioxidant. Additionally, it has grown in popularity as a treatment for brain malignancies.
- Gular Chhal: There is a potential anticancer compound in this herb, as well as any cytotoxicity and anticancer interest to protect humans from tumors and malignancies. One or extra extracts of phytochemical components is effective to avoid cell growth.
- Indian White Cedar: Also known as Bili Devdari, is now well known in India as a source of timber. However, because of its medicinal benefits, Ayurveda has long employed it. Some types of the tree are also used to make Ayurvedic drugs for heart disease and tumors, and Ayurvedic doctors frequently employ it as a component in herbal medicines for treatment.
- Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass contains elements that boost the blood’s ability to carry oxygen. The antioxidants in wheatgrass increase the body’s cells’ capacity for absorption. Wheatgrass is a miracle cure for Glioma since the brain needs a lot of oxygen and uses 25% of the body’s oxygen supply. The plant’s fluids also provide power to sluggish organs like the liver and intestines. Wheatgrass is incredibly helpful in battling cancers and a variety of other diseases, much as wheat offers us incredible strength and energy to fight against infections.
- Sahadevi: The Sahadevi components Sida Acuta, Sida cordifolia, Sida rhombifolia, and Urena are typically potent in most cancer treatments.
Many people believe in ayurvedic treatment for Glioma and other cancer diseases, despite the fact that modern medicine has several treatments for the ailment. There is less danger of adverse side effects because Ayurveda uses natural treatments. Contact a specialist to learn more about the nature of the disease and the ayurvedic treatments available for Glioma.